HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- The Crew Can Have a Little Coconut Cake
- Fred Franzia and the Legacy of Two-Buck Chuck
- Three Spots to Try if You Don’t Mind a Line
- The Singaporean Hawker Market Comes to Midtown
- New Anthony Bourdain Book Traces His Life and Last, Painful Days
- Restaurant Review: Laser Wolf in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- How About Them Apples? Research Orchards Chart a Fruit’s Future.
- At 86, Jacques Pépin Isn’t Slowing Down
- Federal Government’s $20 Billion Embrace of ‘Climate Smart’ Farming
- This Subway Sandwich Is Sanctioned by the M.T.A.
- The End of the $25,000 NFL Rookie Dinner?
- Dragon Fruit Is Showing Up All Over. So Why Are Farmers Leaving the Business?
- What to Cook Right Now
- What to Cook This Week
- An Eggplant Pasta Dinner That Makes the Most of Bread Crumbs
Author Archives: Victor
Date: December 19, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Victor Aguilar Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo The presenter was Craig Hobson. He is from Australia and is the executive chef at Le Cirque. He presented us two very delicious … Continue reading
Spicy n’ Sweet is a modern family business. They focus on cooking delicious food from around the globe with local products. Their main product is tomato sauce. They hand jar all their products in small batches, using fresh ingredients available … Continue reading