This is my final editorial illustration. I left a bit more space on the top so that the title of the Magazine/editorial wouldn’t really get in the way of the illustration. My subject is mental health of the new generation ( specifically young adults) and this concept is a shelve of masks with certain emotions (the masks are to supposed to be reminiscent of emojis to represent the digital age) as a young person picks a mask to wear before going on about their day . The meaning and purpose of this concept is that someone’s state of mental health as well as mental health does not have a definitive face and you never know what’s going on with somebody , which is why there shouldn’t be a stigma about speaking up as well as give the incentive to check on the people we care about. I left the person as a silhouette to give an anonymous feeling to show that this person wearing a mask to get through the day can be any one of us and that the decline of mental health of someone can often cause them to turn into a shadow of themselves. I decided to do a monochromatic blue violette color palette due to the fact that struggling with something like depression and putting on a different face all the time can often have us feeling various shades of blue.