Hey guys. So my name is Matthew Rivera but y’all can call me Matt. It’s easier like that. I gotta say, I love comic books. Just a huge enthusiast for them overall, since I was little and will be until the day I die. I’m pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with spider-man and it’s because of my love for comics that I decided to stay in college overall and before the pandemic hit I used to love going to signings and meeting my favorite artists and writers. Among the favorites are Humberto Ramos, Babs Tarr, Sean Murphy(whom I have yet to Meet), John Romita Jr, and the Kubert brothers. I’m also a huge romantic and love coming of age movies. It doesn’t really take a lot to make me happy.

It might sound weird but I do enjoy doing Page Layouts, signs and logos. I feel like page layouts are pretty fun to do and honestly are underappreciated because who doesn’t love a pretty page? I’m getting back into illustration and I just want to better myself in regards to skill and become more versatile as a graphic designer and learn a bit of everything.