My name is Jonathan and to put it simply I love comics. I always have since a kid just something about those visuals always drew me in as a kid. Today the storytelling is more of an important part to me as of it, As it gives the context of the images. This world has allowed me to meet some of my closest friends one even being in this class @Alex Cruz. People like Jim Lee, John Romita Jr, Greg Capullo, Mark Bagley, Ryan Ottley, Jack Kirby, Ryan Stegman are some of the first names that come to mind. When it comes to Comic Book art. I hope in this class that I get to find new skills and improve others like inking.

I draw for the stories I come up with on my own time, for friends and for commissions as well. Through my small start I managed to even make a friend and mentor figure from someone who’s well known in the Logic community and since then he’s been helping me enhance my art and teach me new techniques and critique my work. With the skills I’ll learn in this class I be able to push my work further and I’m really excited to get back to a drawing class as its been a while since I’ve had one