The Best but Worst Week in the Disney College Program Reflection Journal #13

It was the best week and worst week ever in my Disney College Program. I finally had one my amazing friends coming to New York City to visit. His name is Justin and it’s always a fabulous time when’s he is in town. He arrived on Monday night and first headed to Epcot on Tuesday morning to explore food and wine. We tried many unique varieties of dishes in the kiosks. It was a successful day.
Wednesday morning we explored Animal Kingdom. Taking a journey on the safari, my favorite attraction and seen beautiful animals in the park. We cruised on the ferry ride, continuing our journey into Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom was looked gorgoues because the Christmas decorations were around the theme park. We finally seen the sparkly fireworks and the Merry Merry Christmas parade, it was pure happiness that occurred. It was a delightful time spent with dearly friend.
After a few days of enjoyment it was the worsts days of my program. I became very ill. I got a horrible cold and was not able to attend work for few days. When I finally went to work, I barfed. I got a release of shift (ROS) and was accepted to go home. I felt horrible and it three days of sickness in bed.
I feel a bit sick still writing this entry and I seen better days. I’ve been taking medicine such as Nyquil to become better as program continues. This experience was either going to make me or break me. I learned in order to continue with life, you have to learn to overcome obstacles. I’ve learned to survive a nasty cold without my parents help.

FullSizeRender-2

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to The Best but Worst Week in the Disney College Program Reflection Journal #13

1. I think it will make you. You are learning a lot, putting your learning to the test by applying your knowledge and even facing adversity.

Hoping you are feeling much better.