Weekly Reflective Journal #9

On October 29, it was my first time visiting Universal Orlando. I was very terrified because I hate roller coasters with a passion. I am not like most young adults who enjoy thrill rides. And I can never understand how people love the feeling of falling. There was a special Halloween event at Universal that’s been running for some time. The event is called Halloween Horror Night. I decided to be a brave gal and actually be courageous in going to several haunted houses. However, I decided NOT to go on any roller coasters. My first haunted house was The Walking Dead. The line was massively long and it literally took two hours until I was able to get inside. After going inside the haunted house, I felt butterflies in my stomach and thought I was going to be insanely scared. In the end, I was surprised myself that I wasn’t so scared at all! I actually loved it~! And from there I went to other haunted houses like Alien Vs. Predator and Halloween. It was the best time of my life and I was proud that I actually tried something or else I would have regretted.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Weekly Reflective Journal #9

1. That sound awesome you overcame your fears. You are growing as a person in the Disney College Program and taking risks to do things out your comfort zone. It great to hear you enjoyed it and I am proud of you too. I would of never did a haunted house where people are coming to get you!

2. Ninoska says:

That’s awesome, I wish I could’ve gone but I didn’t get the chance to go. Before coming to Disney I also hated rollercoasters, but now I love them!