Read and React #4

Everyone create magical moments, everyday and anytime. I love to make magical moments giving away stickers to children. All the little simple things in life, count to create happiness. Even though they can be a child crying I always give them stickers to stop their crying and it works. The parents always appreciate it and it makes them all smile.
For Walt Disney keeps the magic going for any individual in the parks. It is fill of excitement and all cast members are apart of the magical moments. The cast member purpose is to keep the guest satisfied. They want to keep the guest coming back for more! I continue to keep the magic alive by being a team player and be optimistic that one day this experience can help my career. I always think about this opportunity and how it support my career but helps me be closer to what I love to do. I love to help people and be apart of their dreams coming true. I always think about my reasons about being apart this organization and what it means to take risk and transition your life.
In this article it talks about how the companies seek out employees that can bring skills to the table. It can improve an organization and bring more revenue by working together. It is a large organization that provides a variety of opportunities to all cast members. No matter what age, what ethnicity, where you come from, and what language you speak all cast members can find value in their workplace. The college program is an important aspect of giving students from around the world a chance to be apart of. The college program provides Disney an opportunity to recruit bright college students to their company. Being apart of this unique opportunity the cast members is giving them a detailed job description on their responsibilities, opportunities, and advantages for their hired position. If the hired position requires long periods of staying in on place, it needs to state that clearly. Just as seeing college programmers are allowed for about four to nine months to try seeking the best potential managers.

This entry was posted in Read and React 4. Bookmark the permalink.