Weekly Reflective Journal 1

I arrived at Vista Way on Tuesday September 2nd and just in the two weeks I have been here I have learned so much and got so much more to learn. I got placed in Vista Way and I’m living with 5 other girls. I feel like I got so lucky to have such awesome roommates and that we all get along. Traditions was so much fun and informative, my favorite part was seeing the history behind Walt Disney World and of course when the boss Mickey Mouse came in.

I have been training for front desk at Disney University for one week. Although my position is Concierge I have to be at the front desk for two to three weeks before I go back to Disney University for more training for my Concierge role. I got placed at the All Stars Resort and I’m really excited and nervous to start. There’s so much to remember not only for the resort but also the parks because guest come to front desk or concierge first to get information.  During training I’ve things such as how to check in or check out guest, how to do currency exchanges, and how to bank in and back out. It’s a lot to remember but I’m up for the challenge.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Weekly Reflective Journal 1

1. It great to have another from college. Even though it hard being alone and away from loved ones, I can relate to someone from learning perspective and growing point of view. It is a beginning to our stories and each day we write a new page. Overall , I am excited to have someone else and can hear their experience too!

2. I am looking forward to learning about your progress. I remember the oohhhsss, you received during the training and I think it is safe to say we are all expecting to learn a lot about the operations of All Star Resorts from your posts.