Contact

Interested in learning more?  Have a question?  Want to get involved in research but don’t know where to start?  Send us an email at undergraduateresearch@citytech.cuny.edu and we’ll get back to you!

2 thoughts on “Contact”

1. To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing in regards of the Tenth Semi-Annual ‘Research Mixer’ event taking place next week. Is it possible for another clubs/research projects to join in? Please, we would like to spread the word about our work. We are Team DURA, a team of 60+ CityTech students participating in the US Department of Energy’s Solar Decathlon, an international collegiate competition to DESIGN and BUILD an energy-efficient home, Established by the Sustainable Technology Association in 2013.

I think this will be a great opportunity for the school to be aware of all the the special projects it has to offers. I hope to hear from you.

My best,
    Agata Whyte
    Formal Solar Decathlete

1. Thanks for your interest! I’ll reach out to the schedulers to see if there is time in the program to include you formally. If not, you are of course welcome to attend and to mingle and mix (that’s the goal of the mixer!) with other students, and staff and faculty members to talk about the important work of your project. If you have publicity materials, please bring them for others to learn more about your project. We hope to see you on Wednesday!