About Me

I have seen a lot of blog post from many different type of sites that talk about what interest the blog creator likes, but this is the first time for me to actually write a blog post. I am in my final semester of City Tech and i hope that i can have a great semester so i can graduate when summer comes around.

I am Computer Engineering Technology student at City Tech and currently taking my final classes. I enrolled into this major because I liked to fix electronics since i was in High School, so the computer engineering major was perfect for me because i thought that it would teach me more in depth about thing that relate to computer. After taking all the classes for computer engineering technology, i have learned many new things that i did not know such as the many different programming languages ( C, C++, Java, etc). Even learning the programming languages, I am not good at coding at all. I would more prefer to work with the hardware parts over the software parts for computers because there can be many problems that can happen with software that can not be solved. I would like to find a job that involves anything related to computers beside programming.

As time goes on, I would like to travel around the world because i would like to see the many different type of food, culture, people, etc that is out there. I would like to work in a foreign country because i would be able to experience the culture better then just visiting many places for a few days.