Wayfinding City Tech
- Review photos from Assignment 9 saved into the class DropBox folder: >>Assignment 9 – Site Analysis
- >>Fabrication Lab at City Tech
- Finish Presentation: A Career in Wayfinding by Paula Scher
- Critique Exhibition Project Development
- In class critique Reader Rails and Panels
- >> InDesign and AI Templates here
- FINAL PROJECTS Grading Rubric Checklist: >>COMD3505-FINALGradingRubricDownload
- Bring the things you need to work in class: files, sketchbooks, thumb drives, etc.
- CASE STUDIES
- Creating Icons Illustrator
- DUE this coming Monday 5/16 – in class critique. Please plan to present the following:
- Three poster panels complete
- Reader Rail complete
- Elevations complete and/or rendered images of a situated space in CityTech with your pop-up exhibit within.
- Three Directional Messages: directing people to location from 3 places on campus. This should included 6-7 pictograms/ symbols that relate to the space and your exhibit (included in the directional messages).
- If parts of your presentation are still works-in-progress be prepared to explain that and how you intend to finalize.