Wayfinding Continued: Informational Messages: family of 6-7 pictograms/ symbols related to both the space and your exhibit (for visitors of – define who they are and their needs)
- Discuss Nigel Homes Reading assignment from last week homework
- Finish Presentation: A Career in Wayfinding by Paula Scher
- >>Assignment 9 Finding Your Way: Sign Audit and Wayfinding Analysis (Scavenger Hunt) DUE end of class
- Finalize Exhibition Project Development
- In class critique Reader Rails and Panels
- FINAL PROJECTS >> Grading Rubric Checklist:
- CASE STUDIES
- Graphs and Charts – options using Illustrator
- Creating Icons Illustrator
- Bring the things you need to work in class: files, sketchbooks, thumb drives, etc.
- Save Assignment 9 in a folder with your name in the DropBox class folder: >>Assignment 9 – Site Analysis
- Continue to work on finalizing everything!