The Ultimate PB&J Meal (Revised)

PB&J is a meal that is really simple to make and yields a lot of results in the taste department. There are many ways to make this magnification meal but this is my recommended way to enjoy it. Before you start, you’ll need a few tools:

• 2 clean plastic or metal knives
  • One Jar of any brand Peanut Butter
  • One Jar of any brand or flavor Jelly (Grape recommended)
  • One plate
  • At least 2 slices of sliced bread (Honey Wheat bread recommended)
  • Any brand Coffee beans
  • Boiling Water
  • Sugar
Once all of those have been acquired, proceed to making the PB&J sandwich.

1) Get two slices of the bread and place them down on your plate
2) Take one of your knives and, after opening the peanut butter jar, spread the amount of peanut butter over one of the bread slices.
3) Repeat step 2 but with the remaining knife, the jelly, and the remaining slice of bread
4) Once you’ve got your peanut butter and jelly on their respective bread slices, put two bread slices together, symmetrical
5) Toss out the knives into the sink and put the peanut butter and jelly jars where they belong after putting the lid back on.
6) Grab your coffee mug and fill it with the amount of coffee you want
7) Pour hot water in it at preferred levels
8) Add in cream and/or sugar and stir
9) Enjoy your delicious sandwich and awesome coffee!

PB&J sandwich

1) Decide what kind of jelly, peanut butter and bread you want to use to make your sandwich.

2) After the decision is made you can go to the supermarket and buy the products you need or if you have them at home use the one you have.

3) Take out the knife and plate and put it on the table together with the products.

4) Take the amount of bread slices you want to eat.

5) Open the jar with peanut butter and jelly and spread it on the bread slices.

6) Now stick the two slices of bread together and enjoy it.

7) After when you are done with eating your sandwich wash the knife and plate and put it back to the same place it was before.

Information

The tool that I prefer to gather information is the internet. I believe that the internet is the main soarce of finding information and doing research on topics that affects us today. Whether I’am sending an e-mail to my friends or to post stuff on facebook, the internet has played a major role in sending and transmitting information to the masses. It is always changing to the point that you can barely keep up with all the information that is given to you.

info-intro

There are many different ways in which we can send information today. We have many electronic tools which are available in the market and used by people. For example we use cell phones which we can use to send voice information, text information, video information and text information. Also we use computers for sending information.

How I Recieve and Give information

• What is/how do you cope with the role of information in your life?
The role of information in my life is a very key component in learning new things, researching more about something or someone, and getting better at things I already know.
  • How do you prefer to receive information?
I prefer any way really, but i receive most of my information by email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, online forums, magazines, The news on TV & newspapers, my family, my friends, my professors, informational websites and probably many more that I cannot think of at the moment.
  • How do you prefer to transmit information?
I prefer to transmit information by email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, online forums, and through my family and friends.

Info-Intro

As a computer systems major information is extremely important. Technology changes very quickly so I need to be up to date with everything I can to keep informed. Online news sources tend to be my preferred way to read news; sites such as google can really help keeping up to date. When it comes to me transmitting information i preferred email. It is simple and convenient which is perfect because nowadays you can check your email from your phone.

Introduction

My name is Marcin Jaworski, my major in New York City college of technology is Telecommunication Engineering Technology. Also I have completed Associate degree in Business Administration at LaGuardia community college. After when I will get my degree I want to come back to Europe and find a job in similar field in which I’m majoring now and also start working on my master degree.

• What is the personal or professional significance of your preferences?

Information drives my everyday interactions and tasks. As a student, I get up daily and head to school, in pursuit of an education. I go to obtain the information necessary to obtain a high-paying position in the Cyber Security field. First thing in the morning, I check the w

Intro

I cope with the role of information in my life very because i do a lot of  research and get it from reliable sources.

i receive information many ways from friends,the Internet,school & etc

it varies from what kind of information I’m looking for like if its news about my area i rely on my friends but if its school i’ll rely on my fellow students or professors and if its about my borough i’ll rely on the new

Info- Intro

Information is to me is a source of knowledge that I never turn down.Me being a Graphic Arts Major I have to have information given properly. I need to make sure everything is properly done if a detail is left out then the job being done can go all wrong.The way I cope with information in my life is accepting information as it comes due to the fact that we do not stop learning. When I am receiving information I tend to prefer it in the way it is given whether it is verbally given or through text. I tend to get into depth on when I am transmitting information. The idea of that is that i manage to make sure the information i have is fully given and not a detail is left out The personal significance of my preference is that with this way of gaining information you tend to learn more and your mind greatly expands with knowledge. It is always better to be more informed then less informed.