1. Buy Bread (Preferably whole wheat), Buy favorite brand of jelly(Welch’s is the best), Buy your preferred brand of peanut butter.
2. Find a clean flat surface and a clean plate and a butter knife.
3. Remove two slices of bread making sure to skip that weird top slice.
4. Place both slices on the plate.
5. Open the jelly and using the butter knife spread some of the jelly on 1 slice of the bread, dont skimp!
6. Rinse off and dry the butter knife.
7. Open the peanut butter and proceed to spread the peanut butter on the remaining slice.
8. Place both slices together.
9. Clean up any crumbs and wash the knife.
10. Take the plate into the living room and eat the sandwich while watching the latest season of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.
The easiest way is to buy it at the store 🙂 . I haven’t been making them because i don’t like them. Instead of making peanut butter and jelly i would rather prepare something that is more healthy and not that sweet, for example a sandwich with a lettuce tomato ham and cheese, on a roll.
First i like to toast my bread. The bread doesn’t have to be toasted all the way, just a little heated so i can add the peanut butter and not break the bread. I give it about 1 minute in the toaster because i am super impatient. Next I grab the knife and take some peanut butter and spread it all over the first slice of bread. After I cover up the whole slice of bread, I then take a spoon and go for the jelly. I prefer a spoon because the jelly is slippery and causes a mess. I spread the jelly all over the second slice of bread and when i’m done, i put the two slices together and i’m ready to eat.
1. Find some sliced bread. Take to slices and put it on a plate.
2. Spread some Peanut Butter with s knife into one sliced of bread.
3. To the other sliced of bread put a lot of Strawberry Jellywith a knife.
4. Finally, put the slices together and enjoy!
Here’s how to make the ultimate PB&J Meal
1) Get some Honey Wheat Bread
2) Put on a thick coating of Peanut Butter on one loaf
3) Put a moderate coating of Grape Jelly on the other and combine bread
4) Make yourself some delicious coffee, but not too sweat. Perferbly strong
5) Enjoy the bitterness of the coffee and the sweetness of the sandwich!
This is something we are about to do.