Information

The tool that I prefer to gather information is the internet. I believe that the internet is the main soarce of finding information and doing research on topics that affects us today. Whether I’am sending an e-mail to my friends or to post stuff on facebook, the internet has played a major role in sending and transmitting information to the masses. It is always changing to the point that you can barely keep up with all the information that is given to you.

How I Recieve and Give information

• What is/how do you cope with the role of information in your life?
The role of information in my life is a very key component in learning new things, researching more about something or someone, and getting better at things I already know.
  • How do you prefer to receive information?
I prefer any way really, but i receive most of my information by email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, online forums, magazines, The news on TV & newspapers, my family, my friends, my professors, informational websites and probably many more that I cannot think of at the moment.
  • How do you prefer to transmit information?
I prefer to transmit information by email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, online forums, and through my family and friends.

Intro

• What is the personal or professional significance of your preferences?

introduction

Helloooo, my name is Christian and I am currently enrolled in City Tech’s CIS curriculum, planning to study C++ programming. Before City Tech, I was in BMCC studying Multimedia Programming ( MMP ) which was basically web design HTML/CSS/JavaScript programming. I recently graduated BMCC with an Associates degree, and I’m continuing on to get my Bachelor’s. One of my interests include computer gaming, as that is very big with me as i spend tons of time playing them haha.

steps to make a pb&j sandwich

These are the steps in order to make a simple yet delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

• Grab your loafs of bread and place them on a plate. If the loaf isn’t pre-cut, then begin cutting them into two separate pieces.
  • Go into your fridge and find the peanut butter and jelly jars.
  • Get a butter knife where ever it is placed in your kitchen.
  • Begin to open the peanut butter jar, and swap out some peanut butter with your butter knife, and place it on the slice of bread.
  • Repeat the above step again, and place it on the other slice.
  • Close the peanut butter jar, and begin to open the jelly jar.
  • Repeat the same as bullet four, but instead of placing on both sides, just place the jelly on one slice. IF you really love jelly then throw a whole lot of jelly on it!
  • Place the jars back into the fridge.
  • Finally, grab the two slices of bread and mash them together into one, awesome delicious PB&J sandwich!

Detailed PB&J Tutorial

When making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, there are three variables: the peanut butter, the jelly, and the bread.

They can vary by type, brand, etc. My personal favorite (and also my ultimate comfort food) is Skippy® Chunky Peanut Butter with Welch’s® Grape Jelly, on Pepperidge Farm® Cinnamon Swirl Raisin bread.

To make one, first gather the necessary ingredients and tools.

• 2 slices of bread
  • Peanut butter
  • Jelly
  • A tablespoon
  • A tabletop
  • A faucet w/ running water (you don’t really have to “gather” it..just prepare your sandwich with one nearby)
  • A plate or napkin **if you’re civilized

Step 0: Place your 2 slices of bread beside one another on your prep surface (be it a napkin, plate, or bare table..gross).

Step 1: Open the jar of jelly and spread 1 heaping tablespoon of it onto one side of one of the slices of bread…

Step 2: Rinse the spoon thoroughly, with warm water, ensuring that NO JELLY remains on it. **Keep in mind that people will hate you if you get jelly in the peanut butter jar.

Step 3:  Open the jar of peanut butter and spread 1 heaping tablespoon of it onto one side of the remaining slice of bread…then lick the remaining peanut butter off of the spoon if you don’t plan on making another sandwich.

Step 4: Assemble the sandwich by placing the two slices of bread together WITH THE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BOTH INSIDE/BETWEEN (it’s in all CAPS because it’s important…don’t mess this up…the fate of your sandwich depends on it)

…and there you have it. Your sandwich is complete and you’re free to eat it, play checkers with it, or give it away as a kind gift.

PB&J

1.  Acquire ingredients: Peanut butter, jelly, and bread.

2. Apply peanut butter to one loaf of bread and jelly to a different loaf.

3. Assemble the sandwich by placing both loaves of bread together. (Note: peanut butter and jelly should face each other.)

4. Once assembled you can consume the sandwich.

PB&J Sandwich Steps

1. Buy Bread (Preferably whole wheat), Buy favorite brand of jelly(Welch’s is the best), Buy your preferred brand of peanut butter.

2. Find a clean flat surface and a clean plate and a butter knife.

3. Remove two slices of bread making sure to skip that weird top slice.

4. Place both slices on the plate.

5. Open the jelly and using the butter knife spread some of the jelly on 1 slice of the bread, dont skimp!

6. Rinse off and dry the butter knife.

7. Open the peanut butter and proceed to spread the peanut butter on the remaining slice.

8. Place both slices together.

9. Clean up any crumbs and wash the knife.

10. Take the plate into the living room and eat the sandwich while watching the latest season of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.

PB&J

• Spread the peanut butter on the loafs of bread with your knife
  • then add the jelly on top of it.
  • Finally put the two loafs together to make a very delicious and scrumptious peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

How i like to make my PB&J sandwich

First i like to toast my bread. The bread doesn’t have to be toasted all the way, just a little heated so i can add the peanut butter and not break the bread. I give it about 1 minute in the toaster because i am super impatient. Next I grab the knife and take some peanut butter and spread it all over the first slice of bread. After I cover up the whole slice of bread, I then take a spoon and go for the jelly. I prefer a spoon because the jelly is slippery and causes a mess. I spread the jelly all over the second slice of bread and when i’m done, i put the two slices together and i’m ready to eat.