While scurrying on Pinterest finding inspiration pictures for my assignment, I came across this beer label that was appealing to me. This beer is named “Lift Off IPA” from “Daredevil Brewing Co”. The designer for the illustrated label was from an artist by the name of Steven Noble who sadly passed away on 2012. Steven has also done other illustration of beverage labels for other corporations as well. What I like about this illustration is the man being propelled by a human sized flying machine and enjoying himself. It almost seems as if the label is telling the consumers that if you drink this beer, it’ll make you fly. I get that “Redbull” energy drink vibe from seeing that label. Daredevil’s Co’s “Lift Off” has a resemblance to Redbull’s slogan, “Redbull gives you wings”. I also like the font and the color’s of the label too. My theory is the man in the flying machine is pulling some sort of stunt like a daredevil and the beverage’s name comes from a company called daredevil so maybe that’s the case. Either way this illustration gives me inspiration to future ideas I may work on.

Link: https://www.behance.net/gallery/7089447/Beverage-Labels-Illustrated-by-Steven-Noble