Hi, I’m Kyle Djemani, I usually go by “Kye” but it’s fine if you call me Kyle. I typically do most of my drawings traditionally, but I want to experiment with doing them digitally. When I don’t know what to draw, I usually look up Dungeons & Dragons campaigns to feel inspired to get creative. The adventures and characters you could create are what initially drew me towards Dungeons & Dragons. I also feel inspired whenever I actually go on an Adventure, usually by exploring and getting lost in the city to discover what it has to offer.

Most times I usually walk around with a little sketchbook, because I’d get these instances of ideas that I want to get down on paper so that I won’t forget it. Then, I’d work on those ideas in my bigger sketchbook to try and flesh out the idea more.

Whenever I’m not drawing or going on Adventures, I’m probably relaxing outdoors either in a forest or by a river. The feeling of wind and the sound of the river is just so calming to me that I instantly feel relaxed.