Hi, my name is Jia Wei Wang or you can just call me Jerry for simplicity. I have started by third year in City Tech. I mainly draw anime and I have a specialty in drawing chibi. I usually do all my sketches traditionally but I’ve also started to transition slowly to digital art but am still getting the hang of the program and the quirks of digital artwork.

In addition, my artwork has drastically changed, ever since in the past at around during high school I mainly draw just military equipment and other kinds of military-related. As the year progress, I’m now an amateur anime art and draw some fantasy-related theme and I am hoping to expand on different kinds of theme. As I look back at my past I can see that I’ve improved greatly, thanks to my figure drawing professors and also the things I’ve learned over the years in college. Though I do have to admit, despite my improvements…I can also be lazy from time to time and also procrastinate or stuck in an art block and end up being stuck and unable to improve. Fortunately, I am now currently trying to build a healthy habit of sketching and doodling and hopefully, continue to expand and improve my art skills! 🙂