Things that interest me that I draw are mostly realistic face portraits, anime characters, graffiti, eyes and lip diagrams. So starting out, my art style has changed over the years due to inspirations but for the most part varies some times. I used to draw cartoon characters that I would make up.

From cartoons, I got into graffiti and I constantly doodle graffiti all over my old notebooks and sketchbooks trying to find different ways to write the word. Then I got in to face portraits and still life at one point but the still life drawings didn’t stick with me like face portraits did.

There is something soothing about face portraits for me. Especially drawing female face portraits, it really make me appreciate the beautiful of the facial structure. One of my favorite things about face portraits is the eyes, lips and the hair. I catch myself drawing eyes in my sketchbook a lot. Then I started getting in to anime and there so many different styles, so I am trying to find one that works for me in that area. Just recently I am starting to get into digital illustrations so that is a whole working progress itself, I just got to practice it. With the tablet, I am now able to make outer space pieces now which I really enjoy. I just let my subconscious guide the piece from the concept I had at first. Going forward, I would like to make anime, part of my visual signature.