The writer’s suggestions about keeping a sketchbook is practically to draw every single day. Don’t draw from imagination, try drawing what you see and putting it into your own works. I have had multiple sketchbooks from time to time since I have been driving for over 12 years now I would always sketch every single day. I also sketch on my iPad with the Medibang app. I would always love sketching and I never ever stop sketching. There are things that we’re stopping me like teachers telling me to stop drawing in class which was a bit embarrassing since drawing is my passion and I was pretty addicted to it. There was also me being a bit anxious about pursuing my career and the fear of being judged by people because they expected more from me. But as I grew up, I managed to move past it and continued to sketch every single day. What I hope to gain by keeping my sketchbook is to learn more about color and sketching and about how to properly build my own world like my biggest inspiration, Eiichiro Oda.