Reflective Photo Journal # 13

This week, while at work, as I was on break I realized that it was almost time for me to leave. I couldn’t help but to feel sad knowing that I will be leaving my job location soon. I’ve met so many people and made new friends from so many different parts of the world. I also have gotten to used to my role as a front desk. I’ve become more efficient in my role and I am able to perform my tasks and take care of guests in a timely manner making sure they leave with a smile on their faces.

I love creating magical moments for guest and going out of my way to meet their expectations. I will miss the guest interaction. At first, I only focused on following procedures when checking in a guest. Now It has become essential for me to leave a positive impression on the guest not only as I proceed to take care of their needs but also make a connection that will remained for a long time in their memories since as front desk cashiers we represent the company. We are the face of the company. Therefore it is our responsibility to make lasting impressions on the guests. But at the same time I can’t help but to feel sad knowing that I will be leaving soon. But I will take everything that I’ve learned and all the meaningful memories that have been created and all the lasting friendships I’ve made.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.