Reflective Photo Journal # 12

This week I wanted to talk about school since it’s coming soon to an end. I’ve managed to get through with the classes and while it wasn’t easy, but we are almost done and it is safe to say that it was fun. We learned so many things from how the company operates, to how to get a head start on creating your own business plan. I met many people from different countries and it was amazing to see everybody contributing and making the class even more interesting. I loved how our professor always made sure to keep the class busy and entertained while demonstrating us how the business of hospitality works not only at Disney but in general as well.

I am very amazed at how we were able to handle work and school since we had such tough work schedules but sleep deprived, tired, and with different times scheduled to work, we still were able to work through it all and exceed in our goals. I’ve learned so much throughout this 4 months. I think I’ve come out of this much stronger and I also feel like I have grown as a person living this unforgettable experience.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.