Kaity’s Electronic Profile

Hello everyone! My name is Kaity. I am currently a full time student going to New York City College of Technology. My major is hospitality management. Hospitality is such a broad major because I can try out different types of careers without solely focusing on one. Also hospitality focuses on creating a pleasant experience for guest and improving on communication.My future goals in life is to someday work for a big company like Walt Disney. I have no particular job role in mind but I am flexible in trying out different things as I love to experience. My personal strengths are speech talking, writing, and when I warm up to people I am super bubbly and happy.

I am very new to the hospitality industry as this is my first time working as a Housekeeper at Walt Disney World. It’s truly quite an experience and it certainly is hard work. But when hard work like housekeeping is given to me as a role, I tend to stay firm and never give up. That is my main motto that I want to tell everyone. “No matter how hard it gets, never give up!”

This entry was posted in Electronic Profile. Bookmark the permalink.