Weekly Journal #9

Mirror Mirror on the wall, what’s the coolest perk of them all? Your own Magic band

Yes! Its here finally we as cast members get our own personalized magic band. What is a magic band? Magic band is a bracelet you get to wear in any of the colors you decide to choose and personalized it to your name or any, and you can link your main gate pass, credit cards, reservations, photo pass and if you stay at a Disney resort you can link that reservation because it will be your room key. Technology and me are challenges because I am not so up to date with it and do not quite understand some of it so I had my roommate help me set up an account to order mine. After two long weeks I finally received my band. I think that Disney giving us the cast members a Disney magic band is a great way to keep us interactive with their latest technology that they provide to their guests. Involving the cast members to this new perk of magic bands is also a great way showing cast members that they are more involved with the park’s magic than they already are.

IMG_7152 IMG_7153 IMG_7154

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Journal #9

1. I was also really excited when I received mine. I got mine in Pink and got DCP 14 written on the inside. But I do agree technology is really tough to keep up with but being a concierge at Disney has definitely help me. So if you ever need help come see me at the desk since we’re at the same resort. I also love that they let us have a free magic band because know when guest come to me with concern/questions, I know what they are seeing or talking about.