Journal 4

Now that my fourth week has come and gone. I have been able to become more involved in the Disney culture and heritage as well as the Disney Magic. I am learning many different locations as I have finished my training and working by myself most of the time. SO I have learned how to handle the leadership aspect of taking control of the location and making it my own. I am also starting to see the many different personalities that come with the various cultures that make up the cast member team. I am still getting my feet wet in regards to the locations so I know that as the weeks go on there will be more to learn and remember on how to create magic each and every time for the guests.

The living situation has become quite interesting. There is a division in the house those with like personalities tend to stay with each other and I fully understand that. I try to get involved with the different dynamics but I pretty much keep to myself.

Classes are going great and it was fun doing the scavenger hunt in Magic Kingdom. My group won and the teacher gave us all Pins. which I thought was very nice. I really enjoy that I am learning so much from these classes.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.