Journal 5

As week 5 has come to a close I can definitely see the cast members treating me with a bit more respect. I have even received a 4 keys card for excellent guest service. I have also received a black wildlife fund pin for collecting $131.00 in donations in one day. I felt really good seeing the leaders treat me like an asset instead of a burden. The park is starting to get a little busier so of course our hours are increasing and I thought that would stress me out but I actually enjoy it. Also the CP’s received a raise and now we are making more money with definitely helps on a college budget down here.

The roommate situation is still the same so more and more im just learning and focusing on my future career goals and what areas I would like to improve on.

My classes are also getting better and better. They have brought in guest speakers and gave us a lot of networking opportunities so far. My teacher asked me for a meeting because he wanted to discuss my future plans. He told me that he would really like to see me go further in Disney because my passion is there and he thinks I would make an excellent leader and an asset to the company. That really motivated me to work harder and see what other valuable information I can learn from these teachers.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal 5

1. Its great to hear you feel better about work. It is best to stay positive and take advantage of all opportunities. Just a remainder, allot of people do not get an opportunity like this. So it is up to us, to make the best of it. If anytime you need a friend to talk to I am a phone call away.