QA Inspection

On Friday, March 17 we had breakout at work as the usual. We have breakout three time a week and that day was one of them. Safety and daily task were discussed. But most importantly the Quality Assurance (QA) inspectors were in the building and were going to inspect rooms and make sure they are all cleaned and well maintained. Yesterday, as I was speaking to one of my leaders I asked him how the inspection went and if as a compnay did well. I also asked if they checked one of my rooms.  Ironically, I had this gut feeling that one of my rooms will be inspected. Going with my gut, it was inspected and I got 94 points out of a 100. I lost points on the carpet edging, which I will make sure I pay close attention to them and definitely make sure they are cleaned. On top of all that the inspector was one of the most critical inspectors. When I heard this I was really happy and motivated me even more. For my next inspection I am going to aim for that 100. For the first time I can not wait for the next breakout so the manager can mention and inform us on how the inspection went and how well we all did.

Housekeeper

Port Orleans Riverside

About hsrtyuksel

I always knew I was a people's person. Always enjoyed spending time, talking to people and learn many new and interesting things from them. Basically, learning and providing them what I know.
This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to QA Inspection

1. jbeverett says:

That’s good! With inspection you have something to look forward to and it drive you to do better at what your doing. Keep up the hard work and I’m sure youll get your 100% !

2. Keep striving for that 100%. Do you think you will be able to shadow an inspector? That would really be a great learning opportunity for you. If not, see if you can get a copy of their check list. This check list will provide you with valuable information to use now and in the future.

3. Fiona says:

Wow I’m so proud of you! This is definitely good news for a housekeeper. Housekeeping is really hard work, so it’s really helpful to know how we did on our rooms and be acknowledged for it. Keep up the good work!

Housekeeper
    Caribbean Beach Resort

4. hsrtyuksel says:

Thank you everyone. I do not think I am able to shadow an inspector however , the closest I got to was shadowing a manager and see what it is they inspect and makes sure they want clean for the next arrival guests. Knowing that I lost points for the carpet edges I just make sure I clean them thoroughly especially when I have an easy day.