The final project for the semester was a video interview with a fellow classmate. I interviewed Irving Fuentes. The biggest challenge for many was to record our interview in a very short period of time. I felt my video interview was fast paced and tried to slow it down with the Premiere Pro program by adding video effects. Another challenge that I faced was the interview’s audio. Premiere Pro was a program that I had never used before. I was not familiar with it at all and took a while to find out the basic keys and procedures. Overall, although I did have to do a lot of guessing with the Premiere Pro application I knew how i wanted my video to be so it was just a matter of clicking around and becoming acquainted with this application. I was able to carry out what I had in mind by looking tutorials up on YouTube. I would love to become more familiar with the Premiere Pro application. A final thing I learned was that planning is crucial when carrying out a project especially when there is a shortage of time. This made me place things with more urgency as a priority, such as getting the shot in one take and knowing how you want the interview to begin and end.

My questions were:

What is your name, your major, and why did you chose your major?

Which High School did you attend?

What has been your favorite class so far and why?

Where there any other majors that you thought about pursuing instead of graphic design?

Where do you work? What do you do there?

What are your hobbies?

What was your biggest challenge this semester?

Please click the following link for interview:

Video Interview Project