Cover Letter

I believe that this assignment is a very interesting one. In part 1 I’m proud of picturing a scene and focus on its major aspects to analyse and express the importance of it and how the whole pathway of the novel would change if this particular scene didn’t happen. In part I’m proud to be exposed to a new tool of passing over a message using two different techniques (representing the characters in a form of a picture and describe the scene i have chosen the poetry.

The challenge i have encountered in both parts are pretty similar, in part 1 it was choosing the scene since the novel covers an infinite number of scenes. In part 2 is choosing the right and/or the most efficient tool to express the scene.

Poetry requires a specific skill to find matching words that contain deep meaning. First of all the words have to make sense and secondly they have to have a beauty that would make the poem understood and charming.

Overall, I have enjoyed this project a bit better than the previous one. Even though both projects are challenging and I consider them as a VERY HELPFUL TOOL to learn new skills.