Reflecting/Wrapping up

1. Scenic
  2. Anathematize
  3. Censure
  4. Incredulous
  5. Eradicate
  6. Pretentious
  7. Brochure
  8. Drab
  9. Roused
  10. Hokum
  11. Braggarts
  12. Apocalyptic
  13. Roue
  14. Sterling
  15. Mollify

This glossary assignment was alright to start off in English class. However, I realized I had a lot of projects and other important things to do. In my other courses, there are a lot of studying to do and this assignment was honestly not important to me however I still did it. I felt like if I did have the time, I would absolutely this assignment because learning new words everyday or every week is important to me. It improves my vocabulary skills and it is useful in life. I did some of these vocab words last minute because I was studying for finals and I was busy with other important things to do. In High school, we did not really have any of these assignments however in middle school, I did have similar assignments like these. This assignment definitely improved my vocabulary and helped me reading skills by learning the word better and the sentence better. The articles were interesting and researching the words takes a lot of time. I did enjoy reading other classmates glossary words as well so that improved my vocabulary skills too.