Project 1

Hey my name is Sarique Headley and I am currently a freshman attending the New York College Of Technology. I recently graduated in June from James Madison High school and wanted to take a big step to brighten my future so i thought city tech would be the best option for a commuting college. In high school i wasn’t the type of person to do a lot of extra curricular activities. Also in high school i wasn’t the best student in terms of grades, i could of definitely gotten better grades if i took high school more seriously. Basically my grades were alright but they could of been a lot  better if i applied myself. The most i did for extra curricular was take a guitar class and we used perform shows for the students and parents. I used to have a strong passion for playing electric guitar back then but i just don’t have the time for it anymore.

My major is currently computer systems technology. I am currently am taking a remedial math class so i have a little bit more time to decide if i want to stay in the major i am taking or switch to another. I want to make the right decision so this predicament that i got myself into wasn’t bad after all. I originally wanted to take computer science or computer engineering but as you can see i am not that good in math… I apply myself but some things don’t come that natural to everyone. Some of my interests are watching Youtube Videos, buying Sneakers/Clothes, and playing Basketball.

I’ve been interested in this field for a long time. Computer systems was my backup major and it is actually pretty interesting. These fields are pretty similar so I am not that mad about it. I really like the fact that you can choose the specific areas in the major that you like. Hopefully this journey towards success will be a good one. I definitely will take college a lot more serious than high school. I honestly don’t know where ill be in 5 or 10 years, Predicting where you will be in that amount of time is really challenging and impossible, but i will definitely have my associates or bachelors degree but I guess well have to wait and see to find out.

My sign is Sagittarius and I think that is why i am so quiet and laid back. I picked this picture because i feel like it represents me the most. If you don’t know already this is the Sagittarius sign. I feel like if you first looked at the picture and didn’t already know what it was you would get an aggressive vibe from it, but that is not true. I love meeting new people but i am very quiet at times and it takes me a while to get used to people. I feel like the picture/sign is responsible for my personality. For example if you look up the sign people say that we are very independent, dependable, etc. People also say that we are very cold and don’t like to express our feelings… I feel like the picture relates to my personality and how i act.

As i was writing this profile i kind of got to see the type of person i am in a different look i guess. But overall i want to become a successful person in the future and i want to Always Strive and Prosper.