- To search for an activity, use the index listing on the right side of the screen or scroll down to view a chronological listing of posted activities.
- To submit an activity, click on Submit Your Activity
- To continue an open discussion about innovative teaching practices, visit the L4 Discussion Board.
- To find out how to use assessment methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your activity, visit How do I Know if it Worked?
Some Helpful Information…
- The activities posted on L4 are searchable by discipline, learning outcome, activity type, duration, and weight.
- Some of the categorization relates to City Tech’s General Education SLOs and NYCCT GenEd Outcomes 2014.
- The activities are also categorized according to High Impact Educational Practices (HIEPs), teaching and learning approaches that enhance student learning experience in college. Visit “High Impact Educational Practices: A Brief Overview” for a detailed overview of HIEPs. You can also visit AAC&U for more information: