Find and Post Activities!
To share your own favorite teaching practices:
Click on Activity template
Complete the form
It’s as easy as that!
To search for posted activities:
Click on Posted activities to see a chronological collection of all the projects and assignments that have been posted on L4.
Click on "What Worked for Us?" in the menu above to find a searchable index of categories.
- Prominent Creative-Writing Professor at UVa Is Accused of Sexually Harassing Students
- When ‘Collegiality’ and Evaluating Faculty Collide
- 3 Insights About the Professoriate From a New Federal Report
- A Challenge for Higher Ed: Modernize Manufacturing, but Protect Jobs
- Northern Arizona U. Professor Is Arrested on Charges of Stalking a Student and Others
- AAC&U Board Member James Grossman Addresses "The New History Wars" in The New York Times
- AAC&U President Schneider Discusses Academic Silos in Undergraduate Education on Inside Higher Ed Podcast
- Public and Private VA College Presidents Voice Skepticism About Obama Plan to Rate Colleges
- New Project to Engage Minority-Serving Institutions In Research about Impact of HIPs on Underserved Student Achievement
- Submit Nominations for the 2015 Ernest L. Boyer Award