Reflective Photo Journal #15

As everyone was busy packing their stuff in the luggage or their car, I accidentally feel the rush of sadness through me. I can’t believe the place I called home for these past four months is empty again since my check-in day. Since all the interns were off the day before departure date, we decided to do four parks in one day for the very last time of our program. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate with us. It was a gloomy and rainy which dampened my mood even more but I tried to be happy and strong for my co workers. Everyone was extremely sad that day saying our goodbyes, it was the most bittersweet moment. There were no dry eyes throughout the whole day but we decided to cheer up and enjoy Wishes one last time at Magic Kingdom.

It’s hard to believe that these past four months had passed by with a blink of an eye. I refuse to believe that my program is coming to an end and I immediately regret my decision for not extending my program. However, I constantly have to remind myself that I can’t get comfortable with the lifestyle as a Disney College Program Intern forever. It is time for me to get back to reality, which means earn my bachelor’s degree and pursue my career in the Hospitality Management field. Overall, it was a bittersweet moment that the end is near. I am so thankful for this amazing experience of a life time. This opportunity had definitely opened doors to a lot of friendships and adventures. Not a lot of people can say that they had the experience that I have.

I am going to miss the people I’ve met through this program. Whether they are regular cast members or CP’s, they’ve made a great impact in my life.We’ve spent four months working and spending together. They are the people that were with me through the good and bad during these four month. My fellow cast members and my roommates were the reason why my Disney College Program was the best experience of my life.

of1 of2 of3 of4 of5 of6 of7

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.