Reflective Photo Journal #14

Christmas is finally here! And just in case we aren’t aware of it, the Hollywood Studios cast member already celebrated Christmas a month in advance when we attended the Street of Dancing Lights preview. As soon as Halloween was over,Magic Kingdom transformed into a magical winter wonderland overnight. The Disney parks waste no time to celebrate Christmas, it all started with the Christmas parade taping, Mickey’s Christmas party and of course the Osborne’s Dancing Lights nights at Hollywood Studios.

Since it is no surprise the holiday season is also our busiest season, most of the college program cast members were scheduled to work. We decided to plan an early Christmas celebration at one of our co worker’s apartment located in Downtown Orlando. Downtown Orlando reminded me of Long Island City, Queens. It is a developing city but still has the suburban feel just like Queens. Overall, our Christmas celebration was a success. It was nice to celebrate Christmas with my co workers because they are like my family away from home.

12471583_10153975791230466_1657701170424925625_o

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.