Reflective Photo Journals #5

Being a cast member at Hollywood Studios definitely has its perks. Two weeks ago we were given a special treat to watch the Osbourne’s Streets of Dancing Lights and it is only for cast members and their families. I’ve always wanted to visit crazy Christmas light houses in New York and would map out the houses in the Queens area that hosts Christmas light shows.  For the first time this year I get to admire the Christmas lights without shivering. With that being said this is my first warm Christmas since my family and I moved to United States.

Osbourne’s Street of Dancing Lights is like nothing I’ve seen before. It is a massive light show that light up the whole Street of America in Hollywood Studios. The buildings are all draped in Christmas Lights with no room to spare. It was such a great event because it is one day where I get to be with all of my co workers, trainers, coordinators and leaders outside of work.

SODL1 SODL2SODL4

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Reflective Photo Journals #5

1. You’re extremely lucky having experience the last edition of the Osbourne spectacle of lights.