Journal #9

These past several weeks have been very emotional since some of my close friends have been going home however, I keep the times we share dear in my heart.

At the resort we had been on a steady flow, not too busy yet however the summer season is quickly approaching therefore soon it will pick up. I have noticed that during early May a lot of Florida Residents stay at the resort since they are given really good deals, it is always nice to see the locals and most of them come to Disney so often they know what’s going on therefore checking them in is very straight forward. On the other hand sometimes their expectations are very high and they expect special treatment, I always do my best to fulfill any of their request however sometimes it can’t be done. Another thing with passholders to precise they don’t like change so when for instance they have new magic bands waiting for them they don’t like to change them or they always stay at the same resort and theme.

One Response to Journal #9

1. Andrea Chan says:

A lot of my coworkers also left this week. It was sort of heartbreaking because we were a really tight knit group, we even have our own group chat called “Africa Family”. Our schedules were crazy busy because we’re trying to have one last big park outing. It’s always fun going to the parks when you’re with a big group.