Journal Entry #6

Living in Florida for six weeks made me realize that I have finally grown up. I am a lot more independent but I just need to learn to cook better food for myself. During this week, I finally saw Wishes and I fell in love with it. I really enjoyed it especially 15 minutes before the first fireworks goes on, there is a show called Celebrated the Magic and it brings out a lot of emotions within me. I love how Disney can make you feel sad and love all at the same time. When I watched Celebrated the Magic I got goosebumps. It is just an amazing feeling watching short scenes from all the Disney movies. Before all of these happened, my friends were all so surprised that I still have not watch Wishes so they took me all around and made sure I have the best viewing spot and nothing was in my way. I feel really special at that moment because they are making a magical moment for me without knowing. As I was watching Wishes, the whole time my face just lit up full of smiles and then it finally hit me. Disney is a magical place to be.
This week I finally went to Chick-fil-a and I really like their french fries because it is different and their burger was so juicy. I can not wait for the next time to go there again. This week was kinda of bittersweet for me because my mom’s birthday was on Saturday and I could not be there with her eating yummy food but it is okay. In the morning I wished my mom a Happy Birthday and then went to Magic Kingdom for Dapper Day. It was pretty cool to see everyone dressing up and celebrating Dapper Day. It was also the first time that I have seen that Magic Kingdom was really busy. It was hard for us to walk around the park but we were lucky when it came to timing. We saw many of the characters such as Alice, Mr. Rabbit, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle, Chip and Dale with little wait time. One of my goals before coming to Disney was to take pictures with as many of the characters I can. So far I am doing a great job on it.
Blizzard Beach finally reopened and I was able to go to it. I love the concept of Blizzard Beach. It is a place Olaf would definitely love because it is about having winter in the summer. Blizzard Beach is too intense for me because they have this one ride called summit plummet that I thought was pretty high and steep. Even though Disney has two water parks, there are a lot of differences between them. For example, Typhoon Lagoon has the wave pool and Blizzard Beach has a concept of ski rifts. Typhoon Lagoon also allows you to snorkel in the water above sharks. For me, I definitely like Typhoon Lagoon more.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.