Weekly Reflective Journal#14

Winter Formal

20141211_211807

I attended the winter formal at Disney’s Coronado Springs resort on December 11, 2014. I did not plan on going until the last minute because I heard they are serving good food. To my surprise, I ended up enjoying the party with my coworkers and friends. I arrived at the venue with my friend Shelby and decided to eat right away so we can take photos with characters like Mickey and Minnie. I was thrilled to see some villains like Maleficent and the Evil Queen. After taking pictures, we went to the dance floor and dance till 1 am. It was such a nice party and I was happy I went.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Weekly Reflective Journal#14

1. Ninoska says:

Great picture! When I got to the formal I went straight to the food as well, it was pretty good. I wanted to take a picture with maleficent but when I was making the line her time was up so I couldn’t get a picture with her. It was very much a nice party I’m glad my roommate made me go!

2. Me and my roommates were all so excited to go just because we didn’t like to miss anything the program had to offer. I think as a cp we all went straight to the free food. I was also able to get a picture with maleficent but didn’t feel like waiting in lines for other characters. So I just partied the night away with my friends.