Read and react 5

Something that I found intresting in my creative and innovation class was the 7 level of change. The 7 levels of change are effectiveness, efficiency, improving, cutting, copying, different, and impossible. In each level there are things that you need to do or change so that you can be more succesful and creative. The book that we are reading is called The 7 Levels of Change (different thinking for different results) by Rolf Smith. During my time here in Disney I have applied some of the things i’ve learned in class into my daily routines one of the level of change that I have come very familiar with is cutting, for example I was noticing that I would spend money on silly things that I really didnt need so now I am cutting back and saving my money. Change doesnt have to be someting drastic, it can be as small as waking up 15 mins earlier everyday to have more time to get to work or school. The book its self is very intresting it gives tools and excersises that you can do that will help you be succesful in all the 7 level of change.

After taking the class I’ve learned alot about creativity and how it plays a very important part in a persons life, when it has to do with work or just your personal life. Being creative doesnt only have to be someone that creates stuff or paints/draw, creativity can be as simple as bringing up a new idea at your work location that you think will be beneficial. In the past creativity wasnt a thing that was really encouraged or even look upon in businesses, but know I believe and have notice that creativity is being encourage even here at disney. As a housekeeper my managers encourage us to be creative when we are doing the special touches in the guest rooms. I am very pleased with all the things I’ve learned in my Creativity and Innovation class.

This entry was posted in Read and React 5. Bookmark the permalink.