Journal #13

Last Wednesday my friends and I were all sitting on break and discussing our upcoming Miami trip for that Thursday. As we were discussing how far away it was I said “Hey we minus well just go to the Keys cause we will be halfway there.” I made this comment not realizing that they were going to take me seriously. Long story short we left for Key West at 3am on Thursday morning and stayed there for 2 days. It was crazy how spontaneous this trip was! The Keys are amazing and it was on my bucket list of things to do on the program. We went to Fort Zachary state park and just wondered around aimlessly and got lost. We met a local who brought us to the top of The Waldorf Astoria resort down there and the view up there was just breathless. Needless to say this was one of the best trips I have ever been on down here. It actually might just be in one of my top 5 moments as a CP.

One Response to Journal #13

1. Spontaneity is a great thing and brings much excitement to life. Keep this spirit alive as you explore all aspects of life including learning and career choices. There is much to this world to see and experience.