Journal 11

Time is moving fast now! Work has been good and I can see the full time cast members have really warmed up to us college program interns. Its really nice! The weather in Florida has gone down and up recently and I think I caught a cold from the bipolar weather.

School is officially done out here, and I couldn’t be happier. I had my last presentation on Tuesday and everything went extremely well. I spoke about the company Proctor and Gamble let employees aware of their rights, laws and ethics. It was really interesting writing the paper because I did not know of P & G before this paper. But they apparently have a lot of power in the production company. They deal with so many brands that I use everyday. Brands like Bounty, Gain, Tide and Cascade.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Journal 11

1. thaychar says:

The weather sure is making us all sick with all the changes. Today is beach weather! The sun is cooking out skin. The full timers have definetly warmed up to us even though we bump head at times. We also did a presentation for clas. We actually recorded ourselfs and did like a little movie for the class. But we only got a 83 womp womp :\ Any who is done now. What you got for the class?

2. Ah wow that’s so cool! I cant believe you guys really took time out to record a little something for the class, I would have given you at least a 90 for that effort. Noone in my group was even thinking to meet up! I got a 85 in the Human resources class though.