How thanksgiving turned out….

My Thanksgiving was amazing !!! I cooked a turkey for all my friends and it turned out so good. I had the day off with my good friend Stephanie and we cooked all day. I made a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, mixed greens, mac and cheese, stuffed mushrooms, green salad, sweet potatoe cruble, pumpkin mint cookies, gravy, and homemade cranberry sauce. It took us from 10 am to 8 pm to make all this food but it was sp worth it. Once the food was ready about 8 of my closest friends came over and we shared a great meal. We went around the table and said one thing for each person that we are thankful for. It warmed my heart and really made me feel at home. Even though this was my first thanksgiving without my family it was okay becuase I had a different family. I love my friends and I am so greatful I have a group of people that can make me feel at home. My mother helped me all day on facetime with cooking. This was also awesome. I miss my mother so much so it was really nice having her help me all day. I  am sure we both enjoyed being able to cook together (even if it was virtual) and just spend the holiday together the best we could. I cant wait to go home !!!!!!