Read and React 3

I have not had the opportunity to formally trail a manager as for those are reserved more for coordinator training. However I have had the opportunity to grow closer to them. As I said before I like to talk to my managers and network with them and get to know them better. From doing this I have found that all of my managers have come from the College Program in the past. I have also found out that one of my managers used to be in event planning at Disney…. There is an opportunity there I just need to act on it. I have also had the chance to get to know my area manager on a personal level which I find strangely interesting for some reason. Like I said I have the networking down just not the trailing.

I have not had the opportunity to complete management tasks and it is not because they do not trust me because I know they do. It is because they assign those tasks to coordinators instead of CP’s

To enter a management position at WDW you must have the approval of your area manager first. Then you begin a series of interviews. You first interview with other location managers and if you do well on those then you move up the ladder. Of course you will need a four year degree to even be considered for this position.

This entry was posted in Read and React 3. Bookmark the permalink.