Journal Entry 4

So this week started October! School work is definitely beginning to kick in, and on top or work and being in class I have to get back into the habit of getting my school work done!  I finished reading my book by Michael J. fox. I really enjoyed it, its such a quick short read that it wasn’t hard paying attention to. He goes through his life and how the lessons he learned can be related to a more structured style of learning. He refers to the hardest parts of his life, as “skidding sideways”. I especially liked this phrase because it let me look into the hardest moments of my life when things kind of seem overwhelming or things are spiraling out of control, and what exactly I learned in these times. Everyone has to go through these life altering turns, but what makes everyone different is the way you let these situations effect you. Its similar to being in Disney and being separated from what your used to. This experience can either be extremely positive or negative, its all in the way you perceive it and what you make out of it.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.