Journal #5

This past week was really important as far as me developing into the best cast member I can be. I met with one of my leaders yesterday to touch base with her and see how I was doing and what I needed to work on. She told me I was doing an excellent job and the only thing I needed to work on was coming out of my shell more. She also told me she wants to see me train more. Not officially train but show fellow cast members the tricks. This brought me into my whole purpose of the meeting. I asked my leader if I could take the training class and shadow a trainer not necessarily train a group by myself even though that would be amazing. I just want to learn how Disney trains their cast members because I feel that would be valuable leadership and training experience for what I want to do. My Disney class ended today as well. Its still so weird that everyone is going back to school and I am just here at Disney World.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal #5

1. I am impressed with your initiative. Disney is a large organization and if you take a what and see approach it is easy to be left behind. Keep asking for opportunities to learn and grow, you will build a great reputation in that way. Great job.