Journal#9

We are learning to make the beds in a different way this week. It is not a big difference but the top sheet. For our PM housekeeper when we do the turn-down service, we need turn down the sheets on the beds, to make sure the inside and outside of sheets look same, the PM manager decides to pull up the top sheet a little bit longer so that guests will see the top sheet only. Everyone should do this on the model bed which is in the base and sign the paper after we finish. I believe Disney make the effort to contribute everything is perfect for guests.

There is a kind of flu going around our resort. A lot of people get sick, especial the little kids. One of my coworkers cleaned a vomit room before and she vomit and got sick after, so she reminds me to wash hands frequently and be careful when we enter rooms.

For my Experiential Learning class, we start our final group project, we need research a company and combine what we learn about experiential learning to find the relationship. It is teamwork and I think it is hard for me to catch up because I am not familiar with the company we choose! I ask my team members many questions to get some ideas so that I can do my part well.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal#9

1. The desire to “do my part well” is evident in your posts. When preparing for your final project make sure to keep communicating and to ensure each team member does the work that they are best at.

I like the approach your leaders use during training, making sure that each housekeeper proves that they know the standards is important. Did you find this process to be productive for you? Would you use these methods when you are a team leader?

You received smart advice, WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Every time possible.