Reflective journal #11 ( For week Nov 24th)

The week of the 24th of November was a busy week for me. I spent this week working on the last my group projects for my two Disney classes. And having all my shifts as closing shifts, even the days that I was not suppose to close I was told few hours to closing that I had to stay back. I was able to volunteer at Give the Kids the World, it was a wonderful experience and I am going to volunteer again before I leave. Seeing the kids be happy was a great feeling. Even by giving them a smile it made them and their family smile even more. It felt good to me on a more personal level, because 12 years ago I was a Make A Wish child. I felt like I was able to payback to what Make A Wish did for me

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Reflective journal #11 ( For week Nov 24th)

1. Zhe Zhuang says:

During the final days, everybody is busy, because we both have work and study, therefore, time arrangement is very important for us. The volunteer experience is wonderful and I’d like to try as well when I am there. Give the Kids the World is an amazing place to work and play with kids, they are the most beautiful angels in the world.