Pop Century Resort

A week ago I went on a vacation in pop century resort.  It felt so good to just get away from classes and work and just enjoy a week all to yourself.  I finally felt like I was a guest in Walt Disney World, and got to visit all the parks and relax in the resort and enjoy all the amenities.  I also saw how all the employees treated me as a guest, in the Resort, in the restaurants and in the parks.  I had time to finally watch most of the parades for the first time, as well as do most of the attractions in all the parks.  The only thing that disappointed my girlfriend and I was the quality of the room.  It looked like a regular small hotel room.  That was something that i did not expect in the pop century resort.  It was also nice that during my stay I already knew the park so my girlfriend and I already knew how to do as much things as possible during our day.  The staff here really are friendly when you are looking at it from a guest point of view.

Steven Kushmakov

Caribbean Beach Resort,

Food and Beverage

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Pop Century Resort

1. I can not emphasis enough the importance of being a guest. I consider it a vital form of research that will help hospitaltiy students and leaders alike gain a better perspective of operations and guest expectations.

You used a critical eye in examining the size of the room and the guest service attributes of yoru fellow cast members. Well done.