- Participate in the production of presentations, boards, publications, newsletters, and portfolios;
- Develop content for website and social media;
- Assist with market research and business development activities;
- Coordinate production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials in Adobe InDesign;
- Coordinate social media content.
- Matriculated in a college/university for Marketing, Art History, English, Philosophy, or Critical Theory;
- Has a passion for branding, business development, and marketing with a genuine interest in press, social media, public image;
- An interest in art, graphic design, and urbanism an asset;
- Strong command of English language required;
- Strong aesthetic sense required;
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Able to commit between 20 to 40 hours per week.